Our Fix & Flip Exposure Limit (LOC)14 offers experienced investors an exposure limit they can use to acquire and/or renovate multiple properties. The Exposure limit caters to both beginner and experienced investors
Key Facts About Our Fix & Flip loans
- Rates as low as 6.75%.
- Exposure limit up to $10MM with individual loan amounts from $50k to $2MM
- Financing for up to 90% of acquisition costs and 100% of the renovation expenses, up to75% After Repair Value 10
- Exposure Limit options available for borrowers with zero experience
|Name||Fix & Flip Exposure Limit Loan|
|LOAN PURPOSE||Exposure limit up to $10MM for experienced investors. Up to $500K exposure limit for borrowers with zero experience|
|INTEREST RATE||6.75% and up|
|LOAN AMOUNT||$50K - $2MM (max $500k for inexperienced investors)|
|TERM||12 months (standard), with optional extensions|
|BORROWER TYPE||Individual or Entity|
|MAXIMUM LOAN-TO-VALUE (LTV)||Up to 75% of After Repair Value (ARV)|
|MAXIMUM LOAN-TO-COST (LTC). COST IS PURCHASE PRICE AMOUNT||90%|
|WHEN DO WE USE LTV VS LTC?||Generally, we use the lesser of LTV or LTC calculation|
|REHAB/CONSTRUCTION FINANCING||Funding up to 100% rehab budget up to % Approved LTV of Total Costs|
|PROPERTY TYPES||Non-Owner Occupied: 1. Single Family Residence (SFR) 2. 2-4 unit properties 3. Multi-family 5-20 unit properties 4. Mixed-use 5. Detached or townhouse style condos|
Not sure whether you need the Fix & Flip Exposure Limit?
- The Fix & Flip Exposure Limit is designed for investors who need funding for multiple flips and renovations.
- Inexperienced investors can get started by renovating one property to qualify for a larger Exposure Limit.
- The Fix & Flip Exposure Limit also allows New Construction financing on the same limit.
- All Fix & Flip Exposure Limit allow investors to close quickly.